Eco-12 Solved Assignment 2012-13 Upper
ECO – 10: ELEMENTS OF COSTING
For July 2015 and January 2016 admission cycle
School of Management Studies
India Gandhi National Open University
Maiden Geri, New Delhi -110068
Elective Course in Commerce
ECO – 10: Elements of Costing
As explained in the Programme Guide, you have to do one Tutor Marked Assignment in this Course.
Assignment is given 30% weightage in the final assessment. To be eligible to appear in the Term-end examination, it is compulsory for you to submit the assignment as per the schedule. Before attempting the assignments, you should carefully read the instructions given in the Programme Guide.
This assignment is valid for two admission cycles (July 2015 and January 2016). The validity is given below:
1. Those who are enrolled in July 2015, it is valid up to June 2016.
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2016, it is valid up to December 2016.
You have to submit the assignment of all the courses to The Coordinator of your Study Centre. For appearing in June Term-End Examination, you must submit assignment to the Coordinator of your study centre latest by 15th March. Similarly for appearing in December Term-End Examination, you must submit assignments to the Coordinator of your study centre latest by 15th September.
Answer of Q.N.1.
Cost Accounting: It is the method of accounting for cost. The process of recording and accounting for all the elements of cost is called cost accounting.
Post Last Update: Friday, December 1, 2017 @ 1:44 PM
IGNOU Assignments Solved BCA MCA MBA Downloading Procedure
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) announces the solved assignments for all the university enrolled students in the concerned course programs. The solved assignments provide answers to some of the very basic questions that can be asked in the exam of the concerned university course. The candidates who are enrolled in the BCA, MCA & MBA courses of the university can download their Solved Assignments from the official website of the IGNOU in the manner as given below.
Click here to Download IGNOU Admit Card
Manner of Online Download for the IGNOU Assignments:
1. The students should log on to the website of the Indira Gandhi Open University i.e. ignou.ac.in for downloading their online solved assignments
2. Find the Tab of Student Zone from the home page of the website
3. This will open the page of ignouguess.com from where you can find the links of all the IGNOU Papers, IGNOU Assignments and IGNOU Forum
4. Click on the IGNOU Assignments link to open the page of Assignments on the university website
5. The page will open a list of all the course wise assignments at the website
6. Click on the course for which you are enrolled to download the solved assignments
7. Select the year of solved assignments in that particular course
8. Download, save and print your assignments for all the courses in the manner as stated here above.
View More For IGNOU Exam Pattern
The IGNOU Solved Assignments are a very good source of preparation for candidates as it contains the answers of the solved questions that have been asked very often in the university exams. The students can also directly download their assignments from the official website links as given below.
Click here to download the IGNOU BCA Assignments (solved)
Click here to download the IGNOU MCA Assignments (solved)
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the largest universities in India offering education in the distance as well as regular modes. Situated in New Delhi, the university is specially known for a high quality distance education system that it follows for its programmes.