Dissertation Topics In International Finance
Risk Management – Finance Dissertation Topics
The Federal Reserve System has established a banking risk framework that consists of six risk factors: credit, market, operational, liquidity, legal, and reputation risks. All of the above mentioned factors are the integral part of any financial institution’s risk management policies and the compliance mechanism which ultimately has a significant impact of the cusses of the institution.
Finance dissertation topics in risk management could include:
• Liquidity risk management in the UK banking industry in the wake of the financial crisis
• An evaluation and analysis of the risk/return profile of selected UK banks.
• Operational risk; business continuity plans in the UK Banking Industry.
• Risk management aspects of international banking activities in Europe: nature, scope and analysis.
• Foreign exchange risk management within financial institutions in the UK
• The liability management of two local leading banks in the UK in the past five years: A comparative analysis.
• Advantages of using options for the management of risk in the banking industry.
• A stress testing approach towards evaluating credit risk of a financial institution.
• Case study on growth, liquidity, turnover, risk and return of a financial institution: Analysis and discussion
• The potential impact of the loss of passporting after Brexit on the UK financial services industry
• The potential impact of Brexit on the ability of UK banks to attract the most talented individuals
• The impact of international risk exposures on the financial performance of UK banks
• The effectiveness of the UK’s stress testing regime in preventing future financial crises in banking