Human Cloning Pros And Cons Essay Ideas
If you have been tasked with writing a cloning essay, we recommend you to read the following article as it contains a number of essential tips that will help you compose an essay on cloning. Writing human cloning essays requires students to have profound knowledge of the topic and possess persuasive skills to make the audience take your side while discussing human or animal cloning. Let us discuss the basics of writing human cloning persuasive essay.
- First, you need to keep in mind that human and animal cloning still causes much controversy. Specifically human cloning is among the most anger-generating topics of the modern world. Before taking a side either in favor or against human cloning, you need to thoroughly investigate the topic to find out what arguments currently exist on the issue of cloning. In this way, you will be prepared for debate with your classmates after writing an essay on human cloning. The following facts about cloning might be of some help.
- Previously, human cloning was considered a great breakthrough in biology, but these days, it is no longer considered as such. According to Wikipedia, the number of opponents of human cloning is still increasing, and the topic has become one of the reasons for heated debates among scientists all over the world. While writing cloning humans essay, you need to consider such issues as the role of divine spirit in the society, the quality of life of the cloned person and his/her inner state.
- Furthermore, you need to remember that before writing a human cloning essay, you should learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of human cloning. This will ensure that your essay is relevant and reflects the contemporary perspective regarding human cloning. Cloning persuasive essay can either deal with benefits or drawbacks of cloning and usually ends with a well-informed conclusion.
The current essay will further discuss some of the most prominent pros and cons of human cloning.
- Among the beneficial sides of human cloning is the fact that it could possibly help to eliminate defective genes in humans. Because there is observed an increase in the damage of human DNA, the threat of defective genes becomes more and more vital. With the help of cloning, this problem can be easily solved. If you want to learn more on this issue, check the following link.
- Another advantage of cloning is reflected in the idea that human cloning is an innovative approach that is likely to change the world positively in the nearest future, if the idea of cloning is accepted by the world community. There exist numerous essays on cloning that present this phenomenon as a highly powerful instrument that can bring about a number of changes for the whole world. According to Wikipedia, humans can be cloned to provide possible benefits to other people, which can be considered a significant advantage of human cloning.
- Among other advantages of cloning are the following: cloning helps people to recover faster from traumatic injuries; it makes modification of human genes more meaningful; it can eliminate the problem of infertility; and finally, it can help to treat a number of disorders by replacing injured organs and tissues in the human body. The advantages of cloning are often discussed in the essays on cloning available online. Check out the link to find out more.
As for the drawbacks of cloning, it needs to be noted that the negative sides of cloning are also numerous. To mention a few, cloning is associated with a risk of faster aging and it is basically against all laws of nature. When writing cloning essays, you have to list not only the positive sides of cloning, but also the negative ones, unless you are writing a persuasive essay in which you need to take only one side. Keep in mind that when writing a persuasive essay against cloning, you need to mention various disadvantages of this technology. Some of the following facts might be of some help.
- According to Wikipedia, cloning can facilitate a divide among the groups of people. This is a relatively significant drawback of human cloning, so you can mention it in your essay.
- Another important and widely known drawback of human cloning is the fact that cloning is against morality and religious ethics. Some people are against cloning because they consider that cloning of humans will result in people becoming creators, and this will certainly challenge the authority of God. Religion definitely represents a motivating factor that might persuade you to take a side against the technology of human cloning. Many researches on cloning of human beings are entirely devoted to the moral side of this technology. As a tip to writing an essay on cloning, you might consider discussing the ethical viewpoint on cloning in your paper. Ethical side of the question greatly contributes to the argumentation against human cloning. You can use some of the basic ideas regarding the morality of cloning in your paper to make it more consistent and persuasive.
- One more drawback of cloning is that it can be used as a means of human exploitation. Although this point of view can be argued about as it seems more like a topic for science-fiction movie, still there is an opinion that some people might use cloning for their unlawful personal interests or crime. That is why it is argued that cloning should not become part of the society. Otherwise, the consequences might be drastic. You can reflect this idea in your paper and present a few revolutionary thoughts on what will become of the world if cloning takes a common place in the society. If you want to get some more information on how to write cloning essays, check out our blog.
You might also consider writing an animal cloning essay if you have an option to choose the specific topic for your essay. However, if you are not sure that cloning essay is something you can successfully deal with, you can always order it on our website. Make the right choice and don’t hesitate to place an order!
The Pros and Cons of Human Cloning Essay
601 Words3 Pages
"To clone or not to clone?" that is the question troubling the mind's of many Americans and citizens all over the world. Imagine how life would become when millions of people start looking alike, acting alike, and thinking alike. There would be no diversity what so ever in today's society. Ban human cloning!, Jean Bethke Elshtain author of "To Clone or Not to Clone", displays a strong argument as to why human cloning should be banned. Cloning may bring advances in artificial organs, cosmetics, and age reduction; but nevertheless it takes away a human's individuality, uniqueness, and basically that person's right to live his own life.
Scientists have high hopes about cloning and what it might bring. They are talking about setting…show more content…
Why can't it create a human? Because it would take about 300 tries to produce a healthy baby. What most people don't know is that Dolly was not the first. Ten of the 300 sheep were dead, five had deformities, and one could do nothing but pant. It was destroyed because of the pain it was suffering. How many times are we going to try to create a human? How many mentally handicapped and deformed babies will we bring into this world before we achieve success? We don't need new, cloned people. "We don't need to demand our bodies what they sometimes cannot give" (364). Why try to manufacture it like a product is made in a factory? The human body is not a product or a thing.
Cloning may correct some of the mere eight defective genes in the average human body and it may give an infertile couple the ability to have children, but manufacturing artificial life cannot give a child his own life without living in the shadow of another. It would be difficult for a clone if they don't even have real parents, their own, unique body, or an identity different from anyone else that has walked the Earth. How will a person grow and mature if they are always being measured up to a standard that they might not be able to meet? How will they feel loved if they have no real parents? How will the father of his cloned wife be able to look at his daughter at the age of 20 and not see the same person he fell in love with? Who knows if these people