Legal Secretary Cover Letter Uk Sample
Legal Secretary Cover Letter
The legal secretary cover letter focuses on why you are a good candidate for the job. Your cover letter should highlight the skills and abilities that qualify you as a good match for the position.
Focus on important competencies including communication skills, planning and organizing, accuracy and information collection and management.
This well-structured cover letter for legal secretary jobs clearly demonstrates why you deserve the job interview.
Your Contact details (phone and email)
Mr Mark Stevens
Gambit and Proctor LLP
25 South Street
Long Island, NY 11551
Dear Mr Stevens
It is with considerable enthusiasm that I respond to your advertisement for a legal secretary. I am confident that my experience and competence combine to create an excellent match for this opportunity. I have highlighted my skills as they relate to your requirements.
- seven years experience providing high level support in a busy legal practice
- able to efficiently draft correspondence, process legal documents, prepare legal forms and file court documents
- proven research skills and excellent attention to detail
- experienced at coordinating and organizing large caseloads
- proficient use of solid legal knowledge base to make independent and valid decisions
- responsible for interacting professionally with clients from point of referral
- a reputation as a dedicated worker who uses her initiative and expertise to successfully complete multiple assignments within tight deadlines
I look forward to hearing from you to further discuss this opportunity. I am available for an interview at your earliest convenience, please contact me via phone or email to arrange a suitable time.
Thank you for your consideration.
Send a professional resume with your cover letter for legal secretary jobs. Use the sample legal secretary resume to help you.
Find more details about legal secretary duties and skills at the comprehensive legal secretary job description
Legal Secretary Cover Letter Template
Secretarial Interview Questions
Paralegal Job Resources
Paralegal Cover Letter
Paralegal Interview Questions
Job Interviews > Cover Letters > Legal Secretary
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.
To Top of Page
Legal Secretary Advice
Want to get hired as a legal secretary? The cover letter examples below can help you create a winning cover letter faster. A legal secretary helps prepare and file legal documents, and often takes on managerial duties. The cover letter examples we’ve developed highlight the skills and attributes you’ll want to include in your legal secretary cover letter. Take the next step toward a more exciting and satisfying career as a legal secretary with these helpful examples now.
Cover Letter Tips for Legal Secretary
Finding jobs as a Legal Secretary, like finding jobs elsewhere in the country, requires hard work, preparation and some dedication. Finding work can be a difficult process, but know what steps to take can make it a little easier. Consider these tips as you try to find a job:
1. Gather information through your network. The more information you can get, the more you will know about opportunities. There are a lot of information-gathering techniques, but you should turn to your network. These people will be able to give you an idea of available jobs, great companies to work for and so much more.
2. Make a plan. Before you can successfully find jobs as a Legal Secretary, you need to make some sort of a plan. Figure out what type of jobs you are looking for and where you want to look. This will help you get started in your search, but you may find that you’ll have to broaden your expectations.
3. Look to the future. It is important that you think about your future rather than just right now. You want to find a job that you’ll like at a company you can grow in. This will help decrease the likelihood that you’ll have to find a new job anytime soon in the future.
4. Figure out where to look. Not only do you have to know what you’re looking for, but you have to know where to look. You can often find job leads on online job posting sites, in newspapers, at career centers, at job fairs, through your network, at the local library or on online job banks.
5. Practice for the interview. Finding job opportunities is one thing, but you also have to make sure you are prepared for the interview. This means working on your cover letter, practicing common interview skills, figuring out what you want to wear and working on actively listening.
Legal Secretary Job Seeking Tips
Searching for jobs is important, but it is also important that you create an outstanding cover letter. Your cover letter is your calling card. Hiring managers will look at that and be reminded of you. Use these tips to ensure you create a cover letter that will help you get jobs as a Legal Secretary:
1. Think about your important skills, experience, personality traits and accomplishments and try to incorporate them into your document.
2. Consider what the hiring manager might want to see, and try and include information that is important to them by revamping your cover letter each time you apply to a new job.
3. Use a reverse chronological order to ensure your more recent experience and education is up at the top.
4. Use bullet points, headers, the table tool and bold font to make your cover letter more reader-friendly.
5. Try to keep your information relevant to the position at hand.